Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing cat in Carlow Town

Options
  • 07-02-2012 1:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

My beloved cat Syd has been missing since early saturday morning (4th febuary) in Cathedral Close, Carlow Town centre (Tullow St.).

He is a brown, black and white tabby. He is white on his paws, under his chin and tip of his tail. He is 20 months old and neutered. He was wearing a red collar with an ID barrel with my details when he left, but he may of lost his collar by now.

If you find him please return him to me as we miss him very much :(

Reward will be offered to anyone who finds him.

Thank you for talking the time to read this. You can leave a thread here to contact me if you have any information.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Canuck64

Oh no, are you the girl who brings the cat out for a walk? I live near by and go through the college all the time I'll keep an eye out for him :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 allyr

hi no im not that girl. But that would be great if you could keep an eye out. Theres a very good chance he could be around the college. Have looked around it myself for him but he could be anywhere.

Thanks for your support!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Jacques Thelad

I see that Carlow SPCA have put it up on their Facebook page for you. Hope you find the cat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

There was a cat around here the other night but i did not see it, just heard it. might be worthwhile walking down around the Éire Óg club and Rivercourt and also the burrin road area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 allyr

The cat has been found!
    Thanks to everyone for keeping an eye out for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

that's excellent news allyr, now don't be sky about coming around to this forum again, we won't bite ( well not too much anyways :P)

Advertisement