Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place for lunch/brunch on a Sunday

• 07-02-2012 1:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

I organised to go for brunch/lunch with some friends on Sunday afternoon in Limerick, only to end up eating pub grub for lack of somewhere open. Had assumed Frenches/Cafe Noir/The Wild Onion would be open, but no. Understandable though, the place was like a ghost town, such a pity. Anyone know of anywhere in or around the city centre that does a nice Sunday lunch? We didn't move too far away from the Market (that was over) with the weather!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭constantg

go to the curraghower pub over on clancy strand! OMG the food was spectacular last weekend!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Passed the Cornstore there yesterday, and noticed a sign in the window saying they open at lunchtimes now. Not sure if this is the case for Sundays, however.
    I generally eat at the restaurant "Platform 5" in the train station on Sundays. It mightn't be what you're looking for, but I must say, It's a nice place to eat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

The Wild Onion has closed down.

Brunch on Upper William St. is now open Sundays, really good food there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Naryclaire

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone... It's closed??!!! Oh I'm disgusted, it was so yummy :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

the Lock Bar have a restaurant and serve nice food on Sundays, Im pretty sure they do Sunday lunch....

• Advertisement
Advertisement