Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Choosing Please........

Options
2»

Comments

I clicked on the notification thing on the website. It would be useful to know when it comes back in alright though. I have to say though, that based on how happy I am with the eGo-W, I'm not sure if it can be better. The only issue with the W is that I cant just clean the tank out and change flavours. You should try one. I think it's only 8.95 Euro or thereabouts so it would be interesting to see how it performs on your Lavatube.

mcguffin is his boards username

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭pepperpixie

ok now i'm just wondering but do any of you usually get e-mail notification, or when you check your account see if your items have been despatched? I ordered at 9.30 this morning and was hoping i'd receive it tomorrow, but status update still showing as 'processing'.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

it 99% will ship today
    you might not get the email until 6-7pm, but it will ship today

ha ha, got my despatch e-mail at 16.26, so hopefully i'll be just about ready to start vaping this time tomorrow!!!:D

cool stuff :)
    i *think* the batteries come partly charged, so the first charge shouldn't take too long

let us know how you get on anyway and dont worry about getting everything right straight away. it is pretty straightforward once you've done it for a while, but there is a learning curve. some stuff you just gotta wait until you get the hang of it.

• Advertisement

now i am gutted stupid courier misdirected the parcel so won't have it till tomorrow now :mad:

couriers, just another word for bastard.

yeah exactly and all because they don't recognise part of graigue being carlow, so it came to the southeast but they wouldn't deliver so now it's heading on it's merry wait to the midlands!!!!

well graigue isn't in carlow anyway, you bastards can stay in laois :)

if you're mad to get started today and have a car, i'm in castledermot atm and have a spare 650mha battery,charger and a dual coil I could give you
    only have 11mg juices though

well graigue isn't in carlow anyway, you bastards can stay in laois :)

if you're mad to get started today and have a car, i'm in castledermot atm and have a spare 650mha battery,charger and a dual coil I could give you
    only have 11mg juices though

tee hee hee don't care what ya call them, i only work there ha ha.......but technically on the maps etc etc where i work is carlow, even pay the water rates to carlow!! So i still thick as s**t with fastway as they deliver to us every other day.

thanks a million for the kind offer, but will hold off till tomorrow, get myself another pouch of golden virgina and that will keep me going. Heads will roll if it doesn't arrive tomorrow though :D

• Advertisement

woo hoo my stuff arrived, am charging the battery now, how will i know when it's fully charged??

made a bit of a mess up on my order i ordered the eu plug type instead of uk but it's no big deal as i think i have an adapter for that somewhere.

as for my juices i messed up there too, i thought i was ordering dr pepper flavour as in a bit like coca cola but i actually ordered pepper flavour am sure that will be very interesting ha ha.

i think the pepper is dr pepper, never heard of a pepper flavoured ejuice

and youll know when the battery is charged when the charger light switches from red to green

brilliant thank you very much!!! While I do love peppers & Chillies i wasn't overly sure about smoking/vaping the hot stuff, can't wait till i'm charged up now.

ok both batteries charged and am trying to fill it now, but quick question do i take out the little white round spongy thingy and then fit the drip tip or do i use the drip tip to push the round spongy thingy further down the cartomizer tube??

take out the white thing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

i think the pepper is dr pepper, never heard of a pepper flavoured ejuice

and youll know when the battery is charged when the charger light switches from red to green

http://rainbowvapor.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=42&product_id=232
    Oh yes, if you can dream it, someone will make it.

oops ok now i am feeling really very stupid, have it all set up but nothing is happening, charged the battery again just in case. Have clicked it 5 times but still no vapour coming out?? Any ideas what i'm doing wrong??

ha ha ha ha sorry all was being very stupid didn't realise you have to press the button every time to vape ha ha.........first puff nearly knocked me out was like smoking 2 major at the same time, am well impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Best of luck with it and keep us informed.
    Any questions at all, just ask.

ha ha ha ha sorry all was being very stupid didn't realise you have to press the button every time to vape ha ha.........first puff nearly knocked me out was like smoking 2 major at the same time, am well impressed.

the first few vapes are always kinda rough on the throat, kinda like smoking in that way I guess

• Advertisement

ok update from me, not had any tobacco since Friday @ 2.15 p.m am well impressed with this vaping lark.

Only question I have though is how do i know when to change the cartomizer??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

ok update from me, not had any tobacco since Friday @ 2.15 p.m am well impressed with this vaping lark.

Only question I have though is how do i know when to change the cartomizer??

Draw gets tight, starts tasting burned, flavor becomes 'off'. You'll know it when it happens. Cartos have a life of about 10ml, DCC's maybe 30. depends on how wet they are kept, a couple of dry hits can knacker them fast.
    They are designed to be disposable, I use LR borges and bin them after 2 to 3 days. I'm use about 3 ml a day. I could stretch them to another day but tbh its not worth it.
    1.50, less if bought in bulk and 3 mil of juice is about 1.50 a day, saving anyway compared to smokes. We just get tight when we stop spending 8.90 a day on cigs :o

Advertisement