Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Martial arts clubs

Options
  • 07-02-2012 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Hey I was wondering if anyone could give me an update list of the martial arts clubs around the town?
    Kinda looking to get into something with a few friends and we're wondering what's available.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Xyo wrote: »
    Hey I was wondering if anyone could give me an update list of the martial arts clubs around the town?
    Kinda looking to get into something with a few friends and we're wondering what's available.
    if ya were to make a trip down to new ross to celtic dragon, john fitzgerald would look after ya down there or go to pat rockett martial arts academy in kilcohan

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭waterfordkick

why would someone drive to New Ross when there are loads of ma clubs in the city !
    have a look at the waterford sports partrnership website there are a lot of clubs listed om it. What are you looking to do xyo ? Waterford has karate, kickboxing thaiboxing, judo, bjj, tae kwon do clubs in the city. sorry if i missed any club. you should try a few and see which one you enjoy the most !

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Plastikman_eire

Waterford MMA in the lacken rd business park.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 dphelo

Waterford muay thai in lacken road business park,best gym going in my opinion and great crack down there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

why would someone drive to New Ross when there are loads of ma clubs in the city !
    have a look at the waterford sports partrnership website there are a lot of clubs listed om it. What are you looking to do xyo ? Waterford has karate, kickboxing thaiboxing, judo, bjj, tae kwon do clubs in the city. sorry if i missed any club. you should try a few and see which one you enjoy the most !
    ah just a friend of mine owns the place and he,s from waterford city hence why i said it

• Advertisement
Advertisement