Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tackle shops in Drogheda (Trout & Salmon)

Options
  • 07-02-2012 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭

Lads

What tackle shops are open in Drogheda these days, aimed at the game fisherman.

Is the Drogheda angling centre in fairgreen closed? A friend was up that way recently and said it was all shut up.
    Also I heard the gun gallery sells some tackle now, not sure how true that is.

I tried google and learnt that East coast angling has opened in the Boyne shopping centre, is this all or mainly sea fishing equipment?

Finally, can you still join the Drogheda anglers in the tackle shop? I was a member years ago and you used to be able to walk into the shop and pay your subs. PM me details if you want to keep details off the forum.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Try Top Gun on Magdalene street. He is a bit pricy but he has top quality stuff

Advertisement