Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who is responsible for paying post grad fees from next september

Options
  • 07-02-2012 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

I will graduate from my undergrad course this June, and I intend to go on and do a masters/ post grad course commencing next september.

At the moment my undergrad fees are paid for by Kerry County council, but they have informed me that they will no longer be processing payments for fees.

So my question is to whom do i apply to get my fees paid for next year, and when is the application process open.

I am currently in receipt of the special rate of grant so I am entitled to have my fees paid.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

bazzare wrote: »
    I will graduate from my undergrad course this June, and I intend to go on and do a masters/ post grad course commencing next september.

At the moment my undergrad fees are paid for by Kerry County council, but they have informed me that they will no longer be processing payments for fees.

So my question is to whom do i apply to get my fees paid for next year, and when is the application process open.

I am currently in receipt of the special rate of grant so I am entitled to have my fees paid.

I presume you would need to contact your local VEC for this.

Advertisement