Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pop up shop shoppingworld.ie deansgrange?

Options
  • 07-02-2012 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

hi,

im considering opening a pop up shop and while doing some research i stumbled upon the shoppingworld concept. it seems to be loads of little pop up shops under one roof i am going to check it out at the weekend just wondering has anybody got any experience in this or pop up shops in general.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SHOPIN

ctbfashion wrote: »
    hi,

im considering opening a pop up shop and while doing some research i stumbled upon the shoppingworld concept. it seems to be loads of little pop up shops under one roof i am going to check it out at the weekend just wondering has anybody got any experience in this or pop up shops in general.

thanks

Shopping world The deansgrange Outlet is a mini shopping center that incubates SME's who want to have a mini shop , it trades at weekends for now however it is going to be open 7days a week from april 2012, it also offers weekend pop up shops for those who just want a weekend to sell off past season, they advertise all the businesses both in papers and radio and there is a big feature coming out in RSVP magazine this month on all the businesses and shopping world, check out their website www.shoppingworld.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭ctbfashion

hi,

thank you for your reply i have looked on the website. i cannot see any sort of costs can you give me a break down of costs so i have an idea of the figures.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SHOPIN

if you email maureen.ohalloran@shoppingworld.ie and include a contact number I am sure she will be able to give you all the details :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lindensjewels

Hi ctbfashion,

Just wondering if you ended up booking a pop-up shop at Shopping World and, if so, how did it go for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Corsica Nazione

I'd be interested to know also

• Advertisement
Advertisement