Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen Parties!

Options
  • 07-02-2012 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Hi ladies! I could really use some help :(

I am planning a hen party for my friend which is quite difficult as I've never been to one!!
    She wants it to be in Galway which seems to be one of the more expensive places you can go. I didn't want to post this in the Wedding forum because I would like advice from any ladies who have been to a hen in Galway and can give some feedback, or anyone who has planned one.
    I want to keep the cost as low as possible for people but really don't want to do this at the cost of quality.
    I have been looking at a website called Posh Fizz and wondered if anyone has heard of them or been to one of their hens?

Any advice would be majorly appreciated!! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭careymary

hey

if she is looking for a low key-ish night then the house hotel for dinner and cocktail making class followed by a night time cruise on the corrib princess can be good, i was at a hen last year and this is what she did, great fun,

a tad more expensive is the ghotel for pink afternoon tea, its a lovely relaxing atmosphere and they have a spa aswell you can get a day pass for

for the wilder option, maybe a pole dancing class or something???? then halo nightclub willl let you reserve tables and gives table service if prebooked

Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

Thanks for the tips CareyMary, it's hard to know what to do as I assume people have different budgets and don't want to make it too dear!
    I will look into that nightclub, sounds good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭careymary

good luck with the organising, I am sure everyone will have a blast!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Better here JustCoz. Good luck with it all :)

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 asheflynn

I was at a hen party recently and they had this fabulous hen party magazine where they had all the brides childhood photos and great pictures of her and her friends and family i think the place she got it was www.thisisyourlife.ie
    They had made up stories about Michael Fassbender being jealous that she was getting married and loads more it was a terrific idea. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bagenal

https://sites.google.com/site/lifemodelireland/
    Why not try some life drawing, might be a fun way of passing an hour

Advertisement