Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest laundrette in the City?

Options
  • 07-02-2012 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

As per title, I have 3 black sacks to be done of mixed clothes.

Thanks in advance ♥

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

Ok, seems I did some digging around myself today.

So far, I have the one down at the end of the Foley costing €20 a black sack and the one beside the Tap Room charging by weight (Can't remember prices but it seemed my cleaning would cost more than at the Foley.

Anyone else even know where more laundrettes are? I'm used to paying €12 a sack so this seems a little expensive :/

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

buy a washing machine and D.I.Y, its cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

I agree, I normally do my own washing but I was in an apartment that caught fire just before Christmas, currently in a place where I don't have that option ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

FatB wrote: »
    I agree, I normally do my own washing but I was in an apartment that caught fire just before Christmas, currently in a place where I don't have that option ;)

sorry to hear that :(

Advertisement