Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer forum an utter joke. Stay away if you have any sense

Options
  • 07-02-2012 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭

Biased mods. An absolute joke of a forum. Disagree with 'certain' posters, and you'll get 'infracted' or 'banned'. They'll kindly take context out of any situation, and 'quote' you to try and give some kind of reasoning to their, 'ahem', decision making. I have no interest in posting there anymore, but if this serves to stop one person from wasting their time and posting there, I'll consider my job done

Regards, etc. etc.,

Jonathan
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

When I get annoyed with the brainfarts I simply avoid them (ignore feature) or the threads they inhabit.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

mike65 wrote: »
    When I get annoyed with the brainfarts I simply avoid them (ignore feature) or the threads they inhabit.

I have been, but I made a comment in jest on the Liverpool Spurs thread last night which gave them a convenient excuse to give me an infraction, and now a banning. Hilarious, really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Well if you have had enough that's your choice or you can fight the power if you feel you have a genuine case (you'll almost certainly lose of course ;) ).

mike65 wrote: »
    Well if you have had enough that's your choice or you fight the power if you feel you have a genuine case (you'll almost certainly lose of course ;) ).

Haha. I know how it goes. Cheers, Mike ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Feedback threads about the SF are a waste of time.

• Advertisement

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Feedback threads about the SF are a waste of time.

Hey, who knows maybe there might be a clear out some day of the people who run it? Anyway, tea's made

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Manual Man, you received 6 yellow cards and one red card in the past 90 days! 90 days, just to repeat. We were even lenient because we thought you were in general a decent poster.

However, in the course of these infractions, your behaviour has included calling other posts little ****s and retards AND calling players rats, bitchs and scum.

If you want to take it to the next level with the CMods, we can review all of your infractions one by one and look at them, but I'm not inclined to think that they'll overrule me considering they are all fairly blatant.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

PHB wrote: »
    If you want to take it to the next level with the CMods, we can review all of your infractions one by one and look at them

I think this is the best course of action. No good can come from this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement