Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insuring a northern car

• 07-02-2012 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi,
    I was just wondering about insuring a northern car,
    I live on the border and we have a house in the north also, to which I have bought a car. I am in the middle of a policy and I have just said that i may be moving to the north for work commitments in the near future but i want to transfer my insurance onto the car now. the insurance company state i have 30 days to bring the car through, whats the deal if you dont bring it through, is the insurance nullified.
    My opinion was that its my obligation to bring the car through in my own time, depending how much hastle i get from the guards, alternatively is it possible to change my address to the north as the main insurance company through the broker is asgard, an english insurer..
    opinions welcome, thanks.

Advertisement