Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Randy Newman Vicar St March 1st & 2nd.

Options
  • 07-02-2012 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭

http://randynewman.com/2011/12/randys-2012-european-tour/

Saw him in Vicar St. a few years ago. Great gig. He was promoting the Song Book Vol.1 album so it was just him and the piano.

Not a pixar theme tune in sight!

Don't know what format this tour will take.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

I am planning to go but havent got tickets yet. Had planned to get them when they came out and missed out on the good tables. Will hold out now and see what becomes available closer to the gig.

I have been at all Randys concerts in Dublin and thought his voice had failed a bit the last time in the Grand Canal. his wit is still as good as ever. I dont think Randy will be over too many more times and if I can get a good excuse I would love to go to a concert in Europe. I was also at a concert of him and the London Philharmonic in 2000 and it was incredible.

Advertisement