Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to cancel emails received from threads

Options
  • 07-02-2012 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Ive been getting emails from the threads Ive posted in (when theres follow-up comments).

Am just wondering how do I unsubscribe altogther from receiving these emails?

Have tried the link in the email but cant seem to find what Im supposed to do once Ive clicked in to the link.

Any solutions welcome!

Thanks very much!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

If you click on your User CP click "View all My Threads" under "New Followed Threads" which will show you all the threads you are subscribed to.

Place a tick in the boxes that you do not want e-mail notification about, and down where it says "Selected Threads:" Change where it says "Move to folder..." to "No email notification" under the Update Subscription Type heading, and then click "Go".

The threads that you previously notified about will no longer be e-mailed to you from that point onwards.

Let us know if that doesn't work, or if you were talking about something else and I misunderstood your problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

That's exactylt it Shield! Thanks very much!

Thats much easier than I thought it would be!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You're welcome. Glad to help.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement