Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In reply to PHB

Options
  • 07-02-2012 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭

And since the other thread was locked, as freedom of speech apparantly isn't encouraged on here:
    PHB wrote: »
    Manual Man, you received 6 yellow cards and one red card in the past 90 days! 90 days, just to repeat. We were even lenient because we thought you were in general a decent poster.

However, in the course of these infractions, your behaviour has included calling other posts little ****s and retards AND calling players rats, bitchs and scum.

If you want to take it to the next level with the CMods, we can review all of your infractions one by one and look at them, but I'm not inclined to think that they'll overrule me considering they are all fairly blatant.

I've said I have no interest in posting in Soccer. Not while it's run as it is anyway. And since you've been so kind to list all my infractions, why don't you give some detailed context for each, for the benefit of all in view? Hey, we might even learn something
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

manual_man, if you have a problem take it to DRP.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

manual_man wrote: »
    And since the other thread was locked, as freedom of speech apparantly isn't encouraged on here

The thread was locked because no good can come of the two of you having a go at each other here on the Feedback forum.

I am trying to do you a favour.

As Ruthie points out, and as I have pointed out in the other thread, if you have a genuine concern and you want somebody else to look at it, take it to the DRP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement