Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

darts shipped

• 07-02-2012 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

hi is there any websites that if i ordered today the darts would be here by friday or even thursday?... thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

A180. Ordered a load of stuff last thursday night. Arrived this morning. €10 shipping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 563 ✭✭✭buster180

acer240 wrote: »
    hi is there any websites that if i ordered today the darts would be here by friday or even thursday?... thanks.

www.501darts.ie would be your best bet at this stage. You wont get something shipped from England at this late stage for Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 40 acer240

AndyP wrote: »
    A180. Ordered a load of stuff last thursday night. Arrived this morning. €10 shipping.

thanks might try them

• Registered Users Posts: 40 acer240

buster180 wrote: »
    www.501darts.ie would be your best bet at this stage. You wont get something shipped from England at this late stage for Friday
    i would but on the darts it says shipped directly from distubutor???

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭jlx

You could always try ebay.ie there is usually a few sellers that should be able to get them to you before friday. I have a brand new set oftarget alan tabern darts on there at the moment 21g if they are any use to you and i would post them tomorrow and you should have them for thursday or friday at latest.

• Advertisement
Advertisement