Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shades of Brown & Blurring

Options
  • 07-02-2012 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hey there, just wondering if anyone could could give me a little advice on this I am going to be getting this fella, on my waist in the next short while

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCL4ejgDEkVX-cjYAmMqjTf2GMpb5krnEpky2NVvur8roDPkgfLaYk3ShuQQ

He'll be large-ish, spanning the section of my waist above my hipbone, tail around back, head just peaking round front sort of a thing. With his mottled pattern & brownish colouring do you think he'd be very prone to fading & blurring? He's unlikely to see much sunshine. I was also thinking that if he did fade a bit he'd probably be easy to touch up? Faded brown mottling providing a nice background to put the fishie pattern outlines back onto? I wouldn't want him in black & white & i don't want to get him if after a couple of years I end up with something that looks like a large mottley mole!

Advertisement