If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote request Phillips TV(s)

Options
  • 07-02-2012 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Gents I drove by Dame street shop today and was sorry to see you had closed. Had planned to call in with shopping list!

I bought a PHILLIPS 47PFL7606H about a year ago in Dame street and it worked out great.
    Due to arrival of distributed Sky HD in the house, I now need another one of the same 47PFL7606H (appreciate it has now been upgraded a bit) and maybe a 37" 6000 series as well. Does the 6000 have the same slim metalised bezel?

I was also planning to listen to the PHILIPS HTS9241 2.1 sound option as it might have suited the installation. Is it any good for music, or really just for upgraded TV sound?

Other audio option is the Arcam Muso speakers + a suitable amp. Have heard these and really like.

Can you
    1) Price the 47PFL7606
    2) Price the 47PFL7606 + 37" 6000 series (or if there is a 40" version?)
    3) Price Arcam speakers or the philips HTS9241 system if it's a runner(anywhere this can be heard?)
    PM me if necessary for a phone number

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭fortyplus

Any feedback: nI need to make a call this week on this??
    Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

fortyplus wrote: »
    Any feedback: nI need to make a call this week on this??
    Thanks

Forty (great name by the way)

I'll give you a bell in the next 5 or 10 mins - apologies for the delay,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

John
    thanks for the PM. I have replied.

John
    I have sent you a PM: slight update on requirements.
    Thanks
    Forty

John
    Thanks for the excellent service & price on the Phillips TV & Museo speakers.

Everything works well together with exisiting equipment & decor, so 100% happy ...:)

If you get that "excellent" price on a 40" 7 series PM me.:D
    Thanks

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.