Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bookclubs d15?

Options
  • 07-02-2012 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭

Are there any good bookclubs in the area please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

Have you tried the library?

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭collegeme

yes there doesn't appear to be one there in Blanchardstown.
    http://www.fingalcoco.ie/CommunityRecreationandAmenitiesDepartment/Library/WhatsOn/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

It may not be on the website, but I'm pretty sure there's a couple of book clubs operating out of the library. Go to the Library Thread here and ask their rep.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

There's a great book crossing / book swop in Starbucks in New Look.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

There is a book club in Huntstown community centre.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

amdublin wrote: »
    There's a great book crossing / book swop in Starbucks in New Look.

Hi looking for something like this myself to get out a bit & get back reading.
    amdublin & gabsdot could you let us know the details , please? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Zef -
    In Starbucks, New Look there is a basket of books at the place where you put milk in your coffee. You can just take a book and read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

I don't know when the Huntstown book club meet. I was in there the other day and noticed the poster. Give the community centre a call or pop in and I'm sure they'll tell you.

Advertisement