Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from 3 forum

Options
  • 07-02-2012 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

I have been banned from the 3 forum again for no real reason

2 cmods have both jumped into a thread that neither needed to be altered or needed 2 cmods to comment on it !!!

whatever about dudara jumping in first, I see no reason the jor el should have to be involved OR make the comments he did.
    In his PM banning me, its fairly obvious he had not read through the link I posted and just assumed I was trying to "bump" my own thread.
    I wasnt bumping it because I didnt need to, I had already Pm'd Patrick/Fiona from 3 and explained to them what was happening.
    I am fully aware of the time it takes them to reply on the forum

the link that was posted related DIRECTLY to what the OP had asked.

Now because I had the nerve to question why it...

A. needed 2 cmods to comment on it (even though there are other posts complaining about 3)

B. lhad to have the link deleted when it was related to the OP and the cmod felt the need to tell all and sundry i had nothing to add

I have been banned for a week, even though I have a very serious outstanding issue with 3 right now !!!

I don't understand why they BOTH feel the need to comment on this AND then delete the link

Further, this attitude of banning people for no real reason because someone questions a very strange decision is both unhelpful and not very productive
    It would be different if there was a row or an argument or at least some bad blood on the thread, but for 2 cmods to jump in from nowhere and then ban someone is an abuse

can someone please review this ridiculous decision

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

neither of the 2 cmods that were quick enough to jump into the original post can post here ???
    Incidentally, in the OP, one cmod felt a simple on-thread warning was enough and another felt a deletion and a rude reply were in order !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Did you follow the rules as laid out in the large image at the top of the forum, this thread, and every other thread on the forum? No, you did not. The reason for your ban (twice) was because you can't follow rules. You continue to not follow rules on this forum, so no surprise there.

Advertisement