Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Lynx Deodrant for women

• 07-02-2012 5:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

Herself is mad to buy a bottle of the new Lynx deodrant for women (attract for her), Anyone know a place in town selling it?? We've tried the usuals, dunnes, tesco, boots etc!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Noticed it in boots in Childers road.
    Well, there was a display in the fella's aisle but the half of the display that was supposed to have the womens was empty. Dunno if they had that in the womens section...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

it's definitely in tesco in arthurs quay because i bought it there yesterday, well, not the attract for girls one, the fellas one, but the girls one is there with it, and because they had a two for €6 offer, i bought my usual can of lynx africa, individually they're priced at €4 each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

According to the radio ads the women's one isn't officially available until 9/2/12

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭xii

Lynx for women now you can smell like a 15 year old boy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

source wrote: »
    According to the radio ads the women's one isn't officially available until 9/2/12

you were right source, turns out i was looking at the lynx "excite", which had the same pink and black as the lynx for women.

no sign of the actual lynx for women in there though still... :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Ugh Lynx is revolting. Last thing we need now is the wimmins covering themselves in that crap, there is an epidemic of cheap perfume amongst the pajama brigade as it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

RonMexico wrote: »
    Ugh Lynx is revolting. Last thing we need now is the wimmins covering themselves in that crap, there is an epidemic of cheap perfume amongst the pajama brigade as it is.

Couldn't agree more to be honest!! Anyway, managed to pick up a bottle of it in Dunnes Jetland yesterday!! It'll keep herself happy for another while!!
    Thanks for the replies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

aww that was really nice to go to all that trouble - i know its just a bottle of deodrant but its the little things that count.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

dunnes hav ethe exclusive for the first week, then national release. :rolleyes:

Advertisement