Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for fine line tattoo in Dublin?

Options
  • 07-02-2012 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭

Can tattoo outlines go much thinner than a ball point pen width? Looking for lines as thin as they can go.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

naasrd wrote: »
    Can tattoo outlines go much thinner than a ball point pen width? Looking for lines as thin as they can go.

Of course they can.Google "single needle" tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Of course they can.Google "single needle" tattoo.

Nah, I joined a forum so other members could chip in. You obviously haven't got the hang of it. Good luck with Google, new to it, are you? Bless...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Infracted for being generally abusive. The user you're trying to belittle is one of the mods of the forum, has a lot of tattoo knowledge, answered your question and has a fantastic track record on this site and this forum.

Think before you mouth off in future please.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

naasrd wrote: »
    Nah, I joined a forum so other members could chip in. You obviously haven't got the hang of it. Good luck with Google, new to it, are you? Bless...

Your lucky Damo saw this before me--I would have banned you from the forum for that comment.

You asked was it possible to do fine line tattoos and I pointed you in the direction of google--the very first link on google has extremely fine line tattoos done with a single needle and are quite amazing to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Your lucky Damo saw this before me--I would have banned you from the forum for that comment.

You asked was it possible to do fine line tattoos and I pointed you in the direction of google--the very first link on google has extremely fine line tattoos done with a single needle and are quite amazing to see.

Aye, likewise!! No need for smart-arse comments like that! :rolleyes:

Advertisement