Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating the leaving as an external candidate for 2013

• 07-02-2012 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys, first time poster here.
    I am 20, just turning 21 and I was wondering if it is possible to repeat the leaving cert next year outside school with Physics and Chemistry. I was told that examiners come in to schools to look at log books of experiments and so would that make these subjects impossible for me to do? I also wish to do History but that has project work too which I am not sure how can be done without being in school. I would enter 6th year in a school again but after I left school at 18 I have went through quite a bit of body modification, impossible to be covered up so no school would allow me to take part in classes. When I did the leaving I passed just to pass, school was horrible to me with bullying etc so I never went in to school, naturally my prospects and dreams were injured because I was simply not able to put up with it all. Sorry if this is a frequent question, some of the other threads simply could not help me with this Predicament.
    Also my subjects of choice are gonna be Irish(H) Maths(H) English(H)Physics&Chemistry(H) History(H)French(H). My dream is to study medicine and and I do not wish to give up on it just yet.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There are plenty of places where you can do LC subjects on a part-time basis or at night. They are aimed at adults and don't care what body mods you have.

Advertisement