Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powerlifting info and advice

• 07-02-2012 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

I've been lifting for a few years now and have made some decent muscle and strength gains. My training style is bodybuilding(Going to failure) with a hint of powerlifting(To test strength, every so often). The strength side of training has always interested me, but I don't really know to much about training strategy, rep range, volume. I know it involves more volume with less repetitions, but I don't know much about the specifics. I have had trouble finding consistent, reliable info on the net about it, so just wondering if anyone here could point me in the right direction, or give me some info. Thanks. By the way, I'm no novice, I can deadlift 1 rep max of 210kg @85kg. Just want to learn how to train exclusively for strength as opposed to muscle building.

Comments

Advertisement