Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H,R,M back in lidl

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭Gringo78

christobin wrote: »
    just to let people to know the heart rate monitors ar back in in aldi.http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_ri_ie/hs.xsl/index_17962.htm if anybody has got these before how did you find them??

Used one for a few months when my Garmin was broken and felt it worked quite well as a good indication of HR.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭gnu

I have one and it seems to roughly correspond to the HRM on the machines at the gym. However sometimes I've left it on while I'm not exercising and it's given me very low readings ~30/40 BPM which I find unlikely (I am not Lance Armstrong LOL!). It also gives me a crazy high reading for calorie burn.

I tend to use it as a relative rather than absolute guide to my heart rate. Great price and the watch has handy timers. I haven't tried the pedometer function.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,531 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

gnu wrote: »
    It also gives me a crazy high reading for calorie burn.
    Did you set your age, height and weight on the device? Might be worth checking to see if it's correctly set up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭gnu

Did you set your age, height and weight on the device? Might be worth checking to see if it's correctly set up.
    Yeah I did, thanks for suggesting it though. I take great pride in adjusting the weight every time I lose another kg! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Dsenna

Do you know when tried fonthill today and the guy knew nothing about them ?
    christobin wrote: »
    just to let people to know the heart rate monitors ar back in in aldi.http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_ri_ie/hs.xsl/index_17962.htm if anybody has got these before how did you find them??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

February 13th - next Monday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

Hard to make out from the pics - is there a stopwatch on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭busymum1

Yes if they haven't changed from the last ones they have a stop watch, lap timer thingy.
    I have one that I use in the pool and occasionally on runs. I find it really good, keeps me working hard enough in the pool and no issues with waterproofing so far. Good value imo.
    Not the most stylish of items but for the money you can't expect that.

Advertisement