Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Adsense - Coincidence or Something more

Options
  • 07-02-2012 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

I recieved Google Adsense pin in the post yesterday and noticed that my pin was 4XXXXX strange thing is my parents telephone number is 067 XXXXX the same last 5 digits, this is a bit coincidental seeing as I haven't lived home in the past 12 years and have never used that telephone number for anything internet related as I have my own landline and cell. The only thing is though that my 365online is associated with this number because it was the contact number associated with the account set up when I was in my teens and living at home. So therefore when I logon it ask for the last 4 digits of my contact number which is XXXX.

Maybe I am being a bit paranoid but the odds of this happenning are pretty long!!

Advertisement