Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog walking group in Meath

Options
  • 07-02-2012 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a dog and I would like to meet new people so i got the idea to open up a group for dog walking. Just to meet up on different places on the weekend or during the week and go together with the dogsand have a chat or just watch the dogs playing. Would be anybody interested? I am 32 and living in Kells. Would be cool to get some people together. Or maybe there is already such a thing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

VERY GOOD IDEA. may I suggest you open a thread in the Animals and Pets Issues section (in rec)

There are good places in Meath for the dogs, especially in Trim, one little place that I know of 100% secure :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Siipina

I will do that :-) Thank you very much.
    I didnt know thre is a good place in Trim where is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 SmoMo

Hi i would be interested in general.What breed is your dog and is it a male or a female?I can only walk anlong with female dogs since my dog is not getting on with other male dogs unfortunately :(.

Thats cool, my dog is a female and a mix between Pom and Jack Russel. Where are you living?

Hi i live in Kells town.I have a Boxer who is very rough in playing so i`m not sure if this is working out with your dog.If you want to give it a try just let me know.

• Advertisement

did we meet yesterday at the spire? :-)

No not that i know.I was up at the spire in the early morning yesterday but there was nobody there,just me and my dog.I like to stroll around the fields around the spire,i do this nearly every day:)

Advertisement