Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Fighter X Tekken Gamesnash Boardsies Pre Order Sweeteners)

Options
  • 07-02-2012 8:58pm
    Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

With thanks to Doom for giving his permission to post this here ...

(This is a copy and paste from a post in our own forum)

Hi guys,

We've put a package together for boards.ie members pre ordering Street Fighter X Tekken with us with a couple of sweeteners. Details are below ....

Exclusive to boardsies ....

Xbox Pre Orders:
    • Get the game.
    • Get a free bar of chocolate sent with the game (Exclusive Gamesnash Sweetener - See what we did there wink.gif)
    • Get €3.50 off your next 3 months Xbox Live renewal (get it for €14.99)
    • Get a further €3.50 credit to spend on the site.
    PS3 Pre Orders:

• Get the game.
    • Get a free bar of chocolate sent with the game (Sweetener again wink.gif)
    • Get €3.50 off a €20.00 PSN Card (get it for €16.50)
    • Get a further €3.50 credit to spend on the site.
    Couple of conditions:

Xbox Live discount codes and PSN discount codes will be sent via email at the time of purchase. The €3.50 credit will be sent via email around release date and will have a 3 month expiry date.

To avail of this offer all you need to do is pm me your order number. smile.gif

Click here to go to our site to place your pre order.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Proper chocolate - Cadburys or similar (not a crappy little mini bar from discount supermarkets multi pack if that's what you're afraid of :pac:)

Proper chocolate too :pac:

I'm actually tempted to get this just for the novelty of a chocoalte bonus but I really don't want to buy this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Make it a Kit Kat Chunky Orange or Peanut Butter (or both) and we have a deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Is it the special edition with all the preorder gems and whatnot?

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Appears to the regular edition.

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Make it a Kit Kat Chunky Orange or Peanut Butter (or both) and we have a deal!

Probably won't be a chunky kit kat tbh - dimensions and weight would feck up the postage. Maybe a standard one and some orange pot pourri :D

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Is it the special edition with all the preorder gems and whatnot?

Sorry but no - from what we have been told so far this is not being made available here but if it is made available we will offer upgrades to anyone who wants one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Cool, cheers Pat, will most likely order off you guys regardless.

I'll place my order tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Ofcourse. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

ordered :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

:D:) March 9th is my birthday, hopefully i'll have good news before that! ;)

Hi guys,

We have to put in orders for this early this week and it has been a bit of a luke warm takeup so far. Pat

I know with the current times that people are more likely to wait until the last minute to pre order but if you wouldnt mind either posting here or dropping me a pm if you are planning to order this off us and have not yet done so. (We won't hold you to 100% buying it :) - we just need to get an idea of the qty needed) - if you could mention which console too I'd be grateful.

Cheers

Pat

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Hey Pat, will be ordering tomorrow night, just fyi.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Decided to pre-order the special edition instead.

Yeah I opted for going for the special edition as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ill be getting it from gamesnash

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

I ordered mine yesterday LIKE A BOSS!

Ordered!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Alas I'll be giving this game a miss in general, so I shan't be ordering from Gamesnash I'm afraid.

Though I did have a dream last night where I forgot I didn't want the game and was trying to sell my unwanted copy to DooM.

I've order from gamesnash now myself. I have pre-ordered the special edition from Game, but due to Games current difficult stocking games I've taken the precuation of ordering from here as well.

If game do get in the Special Edition I'll sell this version on anyway. Onion might be interested :P

• Advertisement

Sairus wrote: »
    Alas I'll be giving this game a miss in general, so I shan't be ordering from Gamesnash I'm afraid.

Though I did have a dream last night where I forgot I didn't want the game and was trying to sell my unwanted copy to DooM.

Not the first time boardsies have been dreaming of me...

The word your looking for is nightmare!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Azure_sky

Hi Pat,

If I preorder the special edition for Xbox what's the odds on me getting it on the official release date or a few days late? I'd love to support Irish business and get it on the 9th but if I don't get it until Monday the 12th it would suck as I'm really looking forward to this game.

Oh and what's the latest I can preorder it and expect the usual good service. :)

They ship to have it delivered for you be release date. Its very very unusually for them to not have it get to you by release date.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Everyone is worrying about special editions and when they receive the game.

Why is nobody talking about the truly important factor here? The chocolate.

I demand teaser pictures with the Gamesnash Ninja obscuring the image.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Any chance you can ring me 10 mins before the chocloate(& game) arrives. I really want to make sure the kettles boiled and my Doritos are opened and ready

Azure_sky wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

If I preorder the special edition for Xbox what's the odds on me getting it on the official release date or a few days late? I'd love to support Irish business and get it on the 9th but if I don't get it until Monday the 12th it would suck as I'm really looking forward to this game.

Oh and what's the latest I can preorder it and expect the usual good service. :)

Hi there - first off - unfortunately we weren't given access to the special edition of the game. AFAIK it's a Game exclusive (but considering the news on them this morning maybe publishers might reconsider these deals in future!)

If you do pre order from us it would be the standard edition we would be supplying you. We'd certainly expect you to have it for release day but we are in the hands of An Post on that. If you wanted to absolutely guarantee release day you could choose express post.

As for how late you could order and get the same service - We've limited stock of this ordered as it's kind of a speciality / niche game and frankly speaking we will be stuck with anything that doesnt sell through pre order. We've therefore cut this tight stock wise but we've seen quite a few sales this morning which I suspect are similar to Azzas story - using us as insurance in case Game don't get the stock.

As they sell through what we have ordered we will be asking if we can top up the order until such time as we're told no! :D and then we will close out pre orders completely. That could be as early as Friday of this week but we may still be able to take orders early next week for it. The earlier you order the better for everyone.

As kind of a footnote to the above - we've just had a confirmed top up allowance for PS3 stock. These are now back available for pre order but again don't waste time ! (They had been sold out and marked unavailable)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 TheMightyTM

Just ordered my copy there.

• Advertisement

Confirmed that game are not stocking SFxT, writing is on the wall for them......I guess they couldn't compete with Gamenash superior pre-order goodies!!! :pac:

Advertisement