Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shared cpanel to WHM / vps / Cloud

Options
  • 07-02-2012 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

does any one here have a good site or reference material so I can get to grips on practical changing from Shared hosting to owning my own VPS cloud server package?

I just logged in a while ago and haven't actually a clue where to start. In a nutshell I have about 25 sites (joomla, wordpress, ushaidi, etc) on shared hosting but because of some new Ecommerce ones and consistent timeouts and connection errors at times in the day on shared i've decided to give this a go. Its very confusing at the start apparently so just thinking ahead to see if other people were in the same boat.

I can navigate the shared package no problems but just completely overwhelmed at the options and things on this that i'm afraid to touch it. :p

Advertisement