Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend of the 25th February

Options
  • 07-02-2012 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭

Hey there!! Gonna be in Sligo the Saturday evening and all day Sunday with the girlfriend, staying in the Clarion! Can anyone recommend anything that might be on or worth going to see? I know that's vague but we'll do pretty much anything!!
    Young couple, 22 and 21!

Thanks!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Scarlet42

Padkir wrote: »
    Hey there!! Gonna be in Sligo the Saturday evening and all day Sunday with the girlfriend, staying in the Clarion! Can anyone recommend anything that might be on or worth going to see? I know that's vague but we'll do pretty much anything!!
    Young couple, 22 and 21!

Thanks!!:D

Walk up knocknarea, it's pretty easy and well worth it..them have lunch in Shells cafe in strandhill...and a pint in The strand afterwards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Padkir

Scarlet42 wrote: »
    Walk up knocknarea, it's pretty easy and well worth it..them have lunch in Shells cafe in strandhill...and a pint in The strand afterwards

I very well might do, thanks for the reply!! Any festivals or anything like that on by any chance??

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Scarlet42

Padkir wrote: »

I very well might do, thanks for the reply!! Any festivals or anything like that on by any chance??

unless you wanna go and see the wizard of oz in The hawks well

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭davebirl

dont forget to go and have a meal in the Bistro Bianconi. I think its one of Sligos Gems!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Padkir

unless you wanna go and see the wizard of oz in The hawks well

It could be done, I'll look into it!! Thanks for the suggestions!

• Advertisement
Advertisement