Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do with €70K

Options
  • 07-02-2012 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Anyone got any ideas of what to do with €70K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭What? Oh Rly!

What exactly do you want us to say with the limited information you gave given us?
    • What type of business interests you?
    • What experience do you have?
    • Do you want to invest, start a business or buy one?
    • What kind of risk do you want to take?
    • etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

small frozen yogurt stand

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

5 posts deleted - If people don't have anything sensible/useful to post could they refrain from posting at all. Once one person posts something pointless/unhelpful everyone else seems to follow suite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Southsider1

PM sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Grass Hopper

I could make a good hole in that for you :D
    But seriously if I were you I would find a few solid business' that interest you and are in need of some investment.
    With a few fingers in different pies that 70k could grow alot and provide you with alot of pleasure while doing so.
    Best of luck with it I'm jealous ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭getsome

Put it in low risk shares and get ahead start on your pension (safest option) or you could look at a hobby you like i.e football, buy a pitch set up a team. Thats if you want to have fun and possible make a small bit of money. Or give your money to experince investor to make money for you !!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,986 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

You could buy two decent houses for that at the moment and reap the rewards in the years ahead. Let them out too and live off the rent money. Houses being rented for an average of 6/7 hundred a month outside Dublin. Good investment.
    You won't get that in the bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭getsome

You could buy two decent houses for that at the moment and reap the rewards in the years ahead. Let them out too and live off the rent money. Houses being rented for an average of 6/7 hundred a month outside Dublin. Good investment.
    You won't get that in the bank.

Thats good i seen places in portlaois going for only 50,000 euros!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,986 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

getsome wrote: »
    Thats good i seen places in portlaois going for only 50,000 euros!

You will find them cheaper than that. What about something like this where you could turn it into apartments with the rest of the money ?
    http://www.myhome.ie/residential/brochure/st-annes-kilmore-co-wexford/1780859

Advertisement