Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Prince of Cumberland...

Options
  • 07-02-2012 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056539854

I realise it's only a warning, but our new mod has assured me she is being serious and is treating my post as flaming.

I feel she needs to relax a little and not take things so seriously. I'm not pushed one way or the other about this particular post, but if she's going to be this sensitive all the time it might make posting in the forum more difficult.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Apologies for bumping, but it's been a week - is there some procedure I'm not following? Both CMods have been online - am I supposed to notify them directly?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Sorry about that, didn't notice this one.

I'll have a look now.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I've had a look and I've decided that the warning should be reversed.

Your behaviour in that thread wasn't exactly acceptable, however the moderator has agreed that the warning should be reversed.

In future just try to stick to constructive posting in the forum.

I'll get the warning reversed and this thread can be closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

No worries, cheers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement