Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celebrities browsing boards?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Can't see Whitney ever posting here again.

I was once in the audience of The Big Top.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭lividduck

I was on Crimeline, does that count?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

karaokeman wrote: »
    I am Bono:cool:

What are you doing in Leixlip, Bono?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

I'M BARRY SCOTT!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I was heavily featured in a documentary on Japanese TV.

I've never seen it and don't know exactly how it was received, but I assume I'm now big in Japan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

the best part is i am really someone famous but because of all the comments here you'll never know if you can take my claim seriously or not! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

hoodwinked wrote: »
    the best part is i am really someone famous but because of all the comments here you'll never know if you can take my claim seriously or not! :D

I think you are trying to hoodwink us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

44leto wrote: »
    I think you are trying to hoodwink us.

how did you know? :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

I'm a celebrity.....to my dog

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

I used to worry I was getting old when I didn't know what the kids were talking about.

Now, I don't really give a ****.

It's nice.

boards and reddit are the two site I frequent most on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,313 ✭✭✭munster87

I have 3 AI football medals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

What are you doing in Leixlip, Bono?

Spreading the message of course. No one will listen to me preaching about the charity work I've done during my gigs so I figured I'd be better visiting random people's houses to let them know.

Advertisement