Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest dualshock 3?

Options
  • 07-02-2012 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows where to get cheapish dualshock 3's? My options are pretty limited in that I don't have a credit card. Argos used to do them for around 40euro, at least up until Christmas just gone, visited their website earlier though and they have gone up to f****n 61 euro :(, looking to spend between 35 and 50 quid. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

+1 on this, I'm also looking for a controller atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Why the hell are they so expencive?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Try using a 3v card if you dont have a credit card they are very easy to use and the videogamesplus prices are much better especially the 2 games + controller for about €50

Videogamesplus are
    *€44 inc shipping for the blue/white/silver
    *€35.90 inc shippinf for red
    *€50 inc shipping for the bundles (really good value)
    bundles include [blue controller + uncharted 1+2] or [red + gow origins] or [black + resistence 1+2]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Why the hell are they so expencive?!
    €€€

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭cantgetright

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    Try using a 3v card if you dont have a credit card they are very easy to use and the videogamesplus prices are much better especially the 2 games + controller for about €50

Videogamesplus are
    *€44 inc shipping for the blue/white/silver
    *€35.90 inc shippinf for red
    *€50 inc shipping for the bundles (really good value)
    bundles include [blue controller + uncharted 1+2] or [red + gow origins] or [black + resistence 1+2]

Great prices but shipping is working out just under €30, Have you purchased anything from videogamesplus?

Edit: Shipping came to €5.79 it was working out at €28.97 because my order was over a certain weight. When I removed one item from order, Shipping price came down.
    Controller + Uncharted 1+2 for €52.15

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

usually shipping from there is only €5 forgot about the weight though but €30 seems excessive try planetaxel and see if they are any better

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

Have a look on adverts ,theres a few cheap ones going

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭T0mmyM

Have a look on adverts ,theres a few cheap ones going

True, but just be sure you're buying the real thing first.

Advertisement