If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote on LG tv

Options
  • 08-02-2012 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Howdy, could I get a quote on an LG 32LK450U delivered to Dublin please?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Tusky,

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Our current price on the 32 LK450 is £269.95. We could deliver this to you for £21.99. So a total of £291.94.

Let me know what you think. :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Hi Tusky,

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Our current price on the 32 LK450 is £269.95. We could deliver this to you for £21.99. So a total of £291.94.

Let me know what you think. :)

Chris

Thanks for getting back to me. Would you do it for £275 delivered? I'd much rather buy from you guys than Pixmania.

Hi Tusky,

Thanks for getting back to me.

The best we can do on the TV is £282.94 inc delivery.

Our price beat T&Cs state that the other retailers price has to include their 5 year cover.

Check the link below for price beat T&Cs:

http://www.richersounds.com/information/pricebeat

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Hi Tusky,

Thanks for getting back to me.

The best we can do on the TV is £282.94 inc delivery.

Our price beat T&Cs state that the other retailers price has to include their 5 year cover.

Check the link below for price beat T&Cs:

http://www.richersounds.com/information/pricebeat

Chris

£280 even and Ill deffo go for it Chris!

Hi Tusky,

I'd love to be able to do that for you.

But due to the weight and size of the box for the TV I can't do anything else on the shipping. Already discounted down ya see.

I've got the TVs in stock. Let me know if you'd like 1, could have it with you for Monday.

Chris

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.