Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night Saver / Green Night Saver

Options
  • 08-02-2012 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

I am currently on Night saver plan, can I change to Green Night Saver. I already pay by direct debit

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Ocy,

If you would like a payment plan set up for you, I can look into this for you no problem - I would just require, by private message, your full name, the account number, the address and contact number on the account, the date of birth, and confirmation that you are the named account-holder. These details are needed for verification and security purposes.

On the Green plan, direct debit and e-billing (receiving statement by email) are mandatory - the customer's payments are put towards renewable energy projects, such as wind and wave. There is a 4% discount for direct debit, 2% for e-billing; 9% overall for Dual Fuel.

Regards :)
    Una

Advertisement