Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone broken Samsung L770?

Options
  • 08-02-2012 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,
    There is a broken LCD flat cable ribbon on my Samsung L770. I like this phone and I would like fix it.
    I am looking for someone who has this phone (non functional or with broken display) for spare parts? I need only that cable ribbon. That should be OK even the phone had the bath :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

Have you tried eBay? It's usually good for bits and pieces. I did a search and came up with this list.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 romiadam

Yes, I did but I have never used Ebay. I don´t have paypal account. There is no any Irish seller... But €5 is not bad price. I will check how much will cost shipping.
    This phone is (was) quite popular in Ireland, therefore I am looking for someone (the best from Dublin) who has unwanted broken L770.

Advertisement