Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trials Evolution-Xbox Live Arcade

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

im 70 points short of getting this and fez, dammit. what to do. anyone know how i can get 70 ms points

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

37 minute gameplay video

its out on wednesday.. so excite

cant wait for this to come out tomorrow, looking forward to some of the creations people come up with

So who else is getting this tomorrow? I cant wait for it, really looking forward to what people are going to create in the editor in terms of tracks and games if the promo videos are anything to go by

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

gigatrack FTW!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I have my points ready to be spent... Was expecting it to be available to download this morn. No sign of it yet... Been looking forward to this for ages.

If anyone fancies a leaderboard battle my GT is unklerosco

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Bah. Still not released. Looking forward to this. Must pop into town and get some MS points before the missus wakes up :)

AFAIK it should be released between 10am-12 noon today...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

boourns. its not up yet!

yeah :/
    refreshing the page every few minutes, what time do these games normally get unlocked

• Advertisement

I thought they were normally up by now. :mad: Im going into town now. was hoping it would be ready when I got home

OH it is up! not in "new releases" though. go into game marketplace- downloadable games - arcade - new releases. Its there. jackpot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

AND.... there it is :)

god damn ****ty internet
    1.23gb download is going to take an hour and a half

well played 40 odd minutes of it
    so far not loving it as much as trials hd. it's a good game, I can imagine it being fun with the multiplayer but I dont know if the game itself has the staying power of HD.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,616 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Looks pretty nice, might wait for a sale though, still playing the first one!
    Also, Gamestop are advertising it!
    Seems ironic for a bricks and mortar store giving space, online at least, to a game to whom XBL get the money directly.
    Only reason GS can make a few bob is if kids buy the points directly from the GS shops, and that can't be that likely.
    Seems a bit like turkeys voting for Christmas!

i know people who buy the points from gamestop, dont trust using credit carts online

parents especially might not want their cc details stored on a console or might not trust their children when they tell them the details aren't stored

Ahhhhh... This brings back memories of the hours I wasted trying to get gold. Great game.. Some great new maps on it. Haven't tried the skill games yet, had to stop to go n get some work done (booooooo)

well played 40 odd minutes of it
    so far not loving it as much as trials hd. it's a good game, I can imagine it being fun with the multiplayer but I dont know if the game itself has the staying power of HD.
    maybe you are a bit over hyped up for it? Im sure with the addition of track central, as more and more tracks come online, its going to have long term appeal!

yeah, maybe

the bike physics are fiddlier, i used to be able to bounce the bike back into a stable position to recover from an almost crash but the slightest touch now is insta crash

ill still play this, but imo it's not a patch on the original. if not for multiplayer I doubt I'd even give it a look after this week and i've done all the tracks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

I think it's far better than the original, great game!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,808 ✭✭✭✭klose

Really fun, preferred the indoor warehouse in the original but still cant complain. MP is great fun too really intense and the customisation is brilliant, a steal for 1200 ms points..

seems to be a bit trickier to recover from a near crash alright, hopefully the more powerful bikes will feel a little better, found it a bit tricky to do flips on the 150cc, cant wait to play this some more though!

Ps-the rider gets abused far more excessively in this one, bloody hilarious sometimes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,521 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Enjoying this a lot, but it's gradually going the way of the first one (lots of swearing and silver/bronze medals!). Great game though. :o

Mr E wrote: »
    Enjoying this a lot, but it's gradually going the way of the first one (lots of swearing and silver/bronze medals!). Great game though. :o
    Thats very much a good thing! Id say my housemate is already annoyed by the bike revving, explosions, my swearing and the random outbursts of laughing!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Anyone else having online issues at the moment? Was grand earlier but it can't get stats, so can't go online or post times etc. Xbox live seems to be fine

mayordenis wrote: »
    Anyone else having online issues at the moment? Was grand earlier but it can't get stats, so can't go online or post times etc. Xbox live seems to be fine
    i have had similar problems, sometimes doesnt post times to LIVE straight away after a stage, bit annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Only had a few minutes to play last night but was impressed, had been waiting for this for a long time, looking forward to getting into the harder sorry impossible levels.

I was also having lots of issues with posting times to the leaderboard.

Gotten most the bulk of the tracks completed now... Some are mental, Gigatrack is insane! If anything I found it to be a bit easier than Trials HD, I've Gold on near enough every track i've played.. Got most of them on my first try, and I know I can go faster.. Doesn't seem to be any sign of platinum medals?

Haven't had a chance to go online yet... Will check it out today..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,521 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Platinum Medals
    are unlocked after you finish the main game

Advertisement