Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trials Evolution-Xbox Live Arcade

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Cheers....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭Keith186

Hope they fix the leaderboards and uploading your times bug. Couldn't upload any times yesterday.

Impressed so far but do find it hard to know where you're going when you play a track for the first time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Yea I agree,I found it very hard to judge when I was actually going to land on some of the tracks with the camera moving so much and changing angles. Nearly have the extreme tracks unlocked now. The Phoenix bike spins out a lot easier in this game. I also find the bike noises to be a lot more irritating in this game.

Gigatrack was mental, I kept saying "this must be the end" but no. It's obviously their nurburgring

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Why was this moved from the Xbox section ? When its an xbox only title ?

Bought it yesterday.. Awesome game... Cannot wait to get properly stuck into it !!!!

Yet to try online or local multiplayer... They any good ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Yeah. Why the move ?

Anyone want to compete time wise with me add SendMoreCorpses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

i made this thread here in Games, it was never moved! i agree that exclusives should be discussed in the console forum it belongs to but Mods prefer all games in the games section now, this happened quite a while ago, you know!?

My Gt is Elbow Assault, its my canadian GT that I have been using for the last while, would like a few more times to compete against soon.

My GT is same as my username.

Going to add you two guys, only have one other person on my friends list with this so far.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

my username is mordiepants if anyone wants to add, although I'll most likely spend most of my time trying to beat your trials HD scores :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

My Gamertag is The40Watt. I will add the names above. It will be good to have some times to compete against.

god, you're all bastards
    i was top of the list on every track until i added all of you :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

My Gamertag's NotorietyH anway if anyone wants an add, and I can almost guarantee I'll be slower than ye in every track!

god, you're all bastards
    i was top of the list on every track until i added all of you :/

Can't wait to see everyone's times. Mightn't get to play this today though :(

All them better times will egg you on, I've a mate on Trials HD who is in the top few hundred on most tracks and it really motivates you to get better times.

I just can't beat your time on the first track, tried about 20 times so far
    always just behind you
    breaking my heart

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

Gt is jwallace007
    looking forward to see if i come anywhere close to fellow boardies

do the different bike parts in the garage affect the bikes performance at all or are they just cosmetic

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

do the different bike parts in the garage affect the bikes performance at all or are they just cosmetic

I've read on a couple of sites that the customisation is just cosmetic.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

GT is just stevenmu, doubt I'll get anywhere near any of your times though.

Been playing this a few hours now, some great level design, I'm having a lot of fun on some of the stages. Compared to Trials HD it seems to be more of a race to the finish rather than difficult obstacles, but I'm hoping it'll get much harder.

it doesn't really until the extreme tracks.

even they are a bit easier than the trials hd ones, but i still haven't had an under 100 fault completion on them yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭friend and foe

username is under glass

will add the above when i'm online later, but if yer on before me, add me please, would like some more times to judge myself against :)

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

MY username is overexcitedaj. Would make the game much more interesting having some times to attempt to beat. This game is beyond addictive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Add me aswell lads: Korvanica

Yay Trials.... Cant wait till people make some hard multiplayer motocross tracks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Gamertag is Dowdus maximus

Have some decent times set on a couple of tracks but I haven't really gone back to try the early tracks with better bikes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

Julez13 if anyone would like to add me and compete against my times, certainly not the best out there but pretty decent times I think. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭passingthrough

has anyone made any tracks yet or had a go at it? also does doing flips in the air do anything for you as regards momentum or anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I'd love some more times to compete against. Enjoying it a bit more than the last trials game. Not quite as frustrating yet.

Gamertag: dave7g

has anyone made any tracks yet or had a go at it? also does doing flips in the air do anything for you as regards momentum or anything?

flips do appear to help.. all the #1 times replays on the tracks have people doing backflips and frontflips all over the place, it's all I can do to land the bike without losing all my momentum

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Yell0 Man

Feel free to add me, my GT is STROBEAPHOBIA.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

The online multiplayer takes for ever to find a game!! :(

Sir Digby you've been very busy!

Some mightily impressive times, I'll do my best to beat them.

I'll add rest of you to my friends list later, its nice to have rivals ;)

• Advertisement

i spent 2 and ahalf hours trying to beat your time on one track, think i managed it by about .01 seconds or something. was enough for me :)

Advertisement