Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trials Evolution-Xbox Live Arcade

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

got a time in the top 70 on rollercoaster. :D just picking on certain tracks at the moment. Ill beat yous soon ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭Keith186

i spent 2 and ahalf hours trying to beat your time on one track, think i managed it by about .01 seconds or something. was enough for me :)

I know the feeling :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Love this game! Only been playing it a little bit but would love if some of you guys added me to have some times to judge by!

Gamertag is Adeyrn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭Keith186

Added you there.

Haven't been able to play this in a couple of days though or see anyone's times I recently added.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i'm 99% certain I was able to view friends replays from the friends section of the leadberboard earlier in the week, bgut I can't anymore

does anyone else remember being albe to do this?

• Advertisement

i'm 99% certain I was able to view friends replays from the friends section of the leadberboard earlier in the week, bgut I can't anymore

does anyone else remember being albe to do this?

You can only view them if they're in the top 4000 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

It's so frustrating at times! Think my mum has heard more swear words out of me in the last hour than she had previously ever heard from me before haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

I'm also looking to try and beat some other times, I dont have much time to play, but thats the great thing about Trials.

I've just unlocked the hardest tracks.

Please add me as a frend on Xbox live=

Gamertag: Gary F

• Registered Users Posts: 18,178 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Got around to buying this at the weekend and really enjoying except for the fact that matchmaking doesnt seem to work for me at all it just hangs at searching forever. Is this a problem everyone is having or am i by myself?

VinLieger wrote: »
    Got around to buying this at the weekend and really enjoying except for the fact that matchmaking doesnt seem to work for me at all it just hangs at searching forever. Is this a problem everyone is having or am i by myself?

It works for me but it is very bad. It will need to be fixed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

VinLieger wrote: »

Takes ages! Really annoying. Spend more time watching that bar than actually playing...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Just bought the game tonight. Only have 70 medals so far. Add me;

CMpunked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Is it possible to see what bike your friend used to achieve a certain time?

i dont think so, you have to kinda look at the bike and listen to it and see what cc it reminds you of :)

at least in trials HD the bikes looked more different and were standardised.. with all the customisation options it's bloody hard to know in this one
    im actually finding the 450cc better for more and more tracks now, even some of the extreme ones.. I would have assumed the 250cc's better acceleration would make it the better bike but not neccesarily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

what custom tracks have you enjoyed so far people? So far my faves are Terminator 2, heaven and chain of fools. The quality of the tracks has really got better recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Hole in the wall is fun, and difficult.
    Warning is class aswell, theres 2 of them i think by the same guy.

Can you search for tracks by name?

want to play snake on your xbox? now you can, the track is called Snake Trial, its in Redlynx picks at the moment

Korvanica wrote: »
    Hole in the wall is fun, and difficult.
    Warning is class aswell, theres 2 of them i think by the same guy.

Can you search for tracks by name?

you can search by user name but not track name, at least not that i can find, i tried looking for the tracks you suggested

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭friend and foe

added a few of you guys there, my GT is under glass if any of ye feel like ading me.

the terminator 2 track is class, as is the super mario trials one :)

i want to play trials so bad :/
    took the network cable out of the xbox until my exams are finished on the 21st
    killing me

• Advertisement

added a few of you guys there, my GT is under glass if any of ye feel like ading me.

the terminator 2 track is class, as is the super mario trials one :)

who made the super mario one, if its anything like the Terminator 2 one, it should be a laugh!

my username is mordiepants if anyone wants to add, although I'll most likely spend most of my time trying to beat your trials HD scores :)

Sent you a friend request; quarryman360.

My Gamertag is The40Watt. I will add the names above. It will be good to have some times to compete against.

You too!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

quarryman wrote: »
    You too!

Just had our first baby so Xbox time is non-existant I'm afraid. Will accept if/when I get the chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Just had our first baby so Xbox time is non-existant I'm afraid. Will accept if/when I get the chance.

See ya online in about 2 years! :pac:

Congrats, all the same.

added a lot of you guys for more Trials times on my Corcaigh09 a/c...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Jaysis I loved this game. pykcherryghost if anyone fancies a go at my ****ty times.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

bummmmp...

Coming to PC in March, with all DLC included and a copy of the original Trials HD. Expected to come around 10-15 euro mark.

all trials evolution dlc?

when i read about it ages ago I remember them sayuing it would come with trials HD + dlc but no word about the evolution dlc

• Advertisement

all trials evolution dlc?

when i read about it ages ago I remember them sayuing it would come with trials HD + dlc but no word about the evolution dlc

There was a typo in the Joystiq article when I read it first. It's been corrected and you are indeed correct.

Will still probably pick it up regardless.

Advertisement