Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arrow [The CW] [** Spoilers **]

1323334353638»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61,007 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

An ok episode and nice to see some old faces.

I really hope John gets
    to wear the ring in the HBO show
    with that tease.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,170 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

An ok episode and nice to see some old faces.

I really hope John gets
    to wear the ring in the HBO show
    with that tease.
    Well that's on a different Earth so not sure. They have said that he will be showing up on The Flash next week though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,381 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Think the bit at the beginning with Moira is the first time I realised Thea looks like her.
    Didn't recognise Kara at the funeral at first.

Overall, from the funeral on was good but felt the mission beforehand was a bit fillery. True we got to see the old faces and that was probably its purpose, but did feel like it was padding the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭youngblood

Amell accepted an offer that was "financially irresponsible to refuse" to do the last season! They was definitely going to be filler needed to make the 10 episodes!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Really disappointed Dig didn't suit up for a spin-off as GL hope he pops up on Flash ir they bring him back for next crossover.

1. Would have been expensive plus they had guidelines with the DC movie people on how far they could go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9WfZMxwn-s A video I watched from stuff from director etc

He is in Flash next episode
    3. They are moving to Metropolis so maybe show up in Superman show

Well show up in more crossovers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,979 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Spinoff show is confirmed to be set in 2040

The CW has passed on Green Arrow and The Canaries

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,381 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Read one comment on tvline saying "Shocker. CW yet again passing on or cancelling women."
    The network that has 6 superhero shows, with the majority pretty much led by women.

I didn't like the pilot but I'm sure the pandemic is to blame. Because of it, series were delayed, meaning not enough slots free

• Registered Users Posts: 11 PWrsin

I have finally got to last year’s Arrow, Flash and Supergirl.

I am very disappointed that they’ve carried on the Star City 2040 story. Arrow has so few episodes in it’s final season that they should be entirely devoured to Oliver, Diggle, Felicity and Thea (who I hope makes a return) and not to Oliver’s , quite frankly, disappointing offspring or the idea that after all his work his city becomes the worst place in America.

Advertisement