Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are you online at this hour because you are in another country?

• 08-02-2012 7:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I'm in Australia, at work.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

I'm online at this hour because I spend most of my day and a substantial portion of my night online. Though I do happen to be in California

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

In Ireland but in Shannon airport waiting on an 8am flight. The zzzzz's are mighty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,664 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

In another country...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

howwedoin wrote: »
    I'm in Australia, at work.
    Same as you OP

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭howwedoin

Doc wrote: »
    Same as you OP

It's great that every morning, boards is loaded with threads to help me pass the day with all the activity that went on while we were asleep!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Elba101

howwedoin wrote: »
    It's great that every morning, boards is loaded with threads to help me pass the day with all the activity that went on while we were asleep!

Haha! So true.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭crfcaio

Los Angeles, CA.
    You have no idea how much a crack up with the threads in AH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

I'm in Galway, insomnia sucks but was harder to deal with till I found out about after hours.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

In florida atm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

Also in Australia but I do shift work so I could be on at any time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

Yep. in australia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭malkmoose

Yes, in Finland freezing my nads off on the way to work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Oooooooh, look at all the people and their fancy foreign countries, and their work

" This is bob, posting on boards while supping my pina colada on a beach in Malibu, yeah baby" meanwhile I'm stuck in a freezing room unable to get to sleep and have to get up in 2 hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,664 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Oooooooh, look at all the people and their fancy foreign countries, and their work

" This is bob, posting on boards while supping my pina colada on a beach in Malibu, yeah baby" meanwhile I'm stuck in a freezing room unable to get to sleep and have to get up in 2 hours.

Awwww......

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Elba101

Hate that! I'm stuck in a freezing cold classroom that won't heat up! The grass is still the same colour on the other side!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

I'm online because I'm in my place of employment since 04:30 in Dublin Port.

I haven't done a tap of work yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Mickjg

I'm in Chicago. Almost time for beddy byes here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I'm online because my mouth hurts; I got a wisdom tootht out a few days ago and I can't sleep with the discomfort. More painkillers please.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭I-Shot-Jr

I'm online because I start work at 5am.

Yay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Wish I was in another country :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

I'm online because I'm a parent.early rising little feckers.: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

I'm on-line because I'm afraid of monsters that only come out at night so I'm not sleeping.

Monsters ain't getting me, no siree.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Started work at 0430...get quiet moments during the shift so I kill them on boards.ie ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭Full.Duck

I was on the beach earlier. I don't have a pina colada but i will be heading to zapata's for cheap cocktails. Oh and its bloody roasting. Its a hard life here i tells ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭travelledpengy

In Chicago, wasted! :) off the drink tomorrow till paddy's day

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭CrackisWhack

I'm out in the sticks in rural Australia, whats with everyone looking at boards in work? some jobs you lot have:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭stek

Yes, west coast of the USA. -8hours...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

Tasmania, 5 to 7 and wasted after a load of free beer from my boss:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Father Damo

Australia.

Fcuk being online, I can still be in a club with decent tunes at 10am on a Sunday morning over here if I want to :pac: Even if the economy was still good I wouldnt go home for nothing. 2:30am shut downs, what a waste of a young life.

• Advertisement
Advertisement