Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found a Samsung...

Options
  • 08-02-2012 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭

I found a Samsung phone on the 25A bus this morning (at 9ish) heading towards Dublin City. I handed it in to the driver. So if you or anyone you know lost their phone try Dublin Bus lost and found (tomorrow)

From the DB web site...

Lost Property:
    We will put anything found on our buses in our Lost Property Office within
    1 working day. A fee of €2.00 applies for each item you claim to cover our costs in managing lost property.

You can claim your lost property between 08:45hrs and 17:00hrs, Monday
    to Friday (except public holidays) from Lost Property Office, Dublin Bus
    Earl Place, Dublin 1. Telephone: (01) 703 1321.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

i always am wary about leaving things in lost and found. if phone was on when i found it i'd hold on to it and ring (usually ma, da or home) and get their details or whatever that way.

only as a last resort would i use lost and found. (somewhere i worked years ago had a lost and found where sadly things often got pocketed by staff)

Advertisement