Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

'Psychotic boyfriend kicked, punched and threw my baby around like he was a toy'

• 08-02-2012 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Julie London

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/courts/psychotic-boyfriend-kicked-punched-and-threw-my-baby-around-like-he-was-a-toy-3012731.html

I hope everyone agrees that this man should be beaten to within an inch of his life and jailed for life. hanging would be preferable but the liberals here prob think he can be rehabilitated. Im so furious at this. The mother included. No good mother would ever get mixed up with a man like this. She knew he had shown signs of violence before, she is scum like him. The baby should be rehomed with a loving family. 3 years this man got. 3 years. Irish justice. he wil be free to father children again and the same if not worse will happen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

he only got 3 years?!?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Seriously... This is sick, and there's stories like this all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

And while this delightful waste of oxygen was doing this, what did the mother do???

I'm sorry, but if that were me, he'd better not sleep. I would've boiled oil or porridge and thrown it on him while he slept. No way would I allow that to happen to ANY child, never mind a child of mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Julie London

This is Ireland people. we live here. How can this happen. I tell you why because we live in a country of liberals, we have no justice here. we release criminals. The guards here should have been able to beat this man close to death. And he should never have walked free. he should have no kneecaps to be able to walk. we have a rotten country here. rotten to the core.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

shouldnt it read psychotic ex boyfriend. in fact, now that I think of it she probably took him back

if he had done it to an adult he would probably have got a suspended sentence

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I hope his fellow prisoners deal out some real justice

And while this delightful waste of oxygen was doing this, what did the mother do???

I'm sorry, but if that were me, he'd better not sleep. I would've boiled oil or porridge and thrown it on him while he slept. No way would I allow that to happen to ANY child, never mind a child of mine.

so your solution to assault is assault.

what happens to the child when you end up in jail too

This is Ireland people. we live here. How can this happen. I tell you why because we live in a country of liberals, we have no justice here. we release criminals. The guards here should have been able to beat this man close to death. And he should never have walked free. he should have no kneecaps to be able to walk. we have a rotten country here. rotten to the core.

so you solution to the crime is to commit a worse crime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

This man should never see the light of day again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

It would make you cry...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Release him on Henry Street on a busy saturday morning.

Make sure it was well publicised. See how far he gets.

:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Do you think beating this guy up is worse than what he did to that child? Really? Whatever he gets done to him is too good for him.

Do mothers these days always allow psychotics lock themselves in a room with their baby?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I couldn't read that article to be honest, its far too disturbing.

sorry , how is beating this man to almost death worse than what happened to the innocent child? at least the man can fight back.

if anyone did this to my child i would kill them . if your a parent would you let this man go with 3 years? well your alot calmer than me so.

Release him on Henry Street on a busy saturday morning.

Make sure it was well publicised. See how far he gets.

:mad:

To the nearest creche probably

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭simit

This scum bag should be neutered while he's in prison.

sorry , how is beating this man to almost death worse than what happened to the innocent child? at least the man can fight back.

if anyone did this to my child i would kill them . if your a parent would you let this man go with 3 years? well your alot calmer than me so.

It isnt. Its the same thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭reprazant

I find that people who blame everything on the 'Liberals' or the 'Right' generally have opinions that can be ignored.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Whats all this liberal bull****? So its wrong now to not want to bring yourself down to the perps level? Who would we be to judge if we commit the same acts?

Saying that, he should never be released from prison.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

razorblunt wrote: »
    Do you think beating this guy up is worse than what he did to that child? Really? Whatever he gets done to him is too good for him.

No beating up is far too lenient. Sticking a spit up his rectum and slowly roasting him alive is still not good enough for him.

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Whats all this liberal bull****? So its wrong now to not want to bring yourself down to the perps level? Who would we be to judge if we commit the same acts?

Saying that, he should never be released from prison.

Does assault carry life in prison?

scumbags like this only understand one thing violence. its the liberal attitude of , oh let the courts decide and violence isint the answer etc that has these things happening in our society. If there was real retribution for violent crimes, half if not more of these disgusting stories would not happen. People have no fear of the LAW.

scumbags like this only understand one thing violence. its the liberal attitude of , oh let the courts decide and violence isint the answer etc that has these things happening in our society. If there was real retribution for violent crimes, half if not more of these disgusting stories would not happen. People have no fear of the LAW.

Hanging (the ultimate retribution) didnt work. What makes you think violence will?

so your solution to assault is assault.

what happens to the child when you end up in jail too

Yes. I would happily have done time for him. What would've been YOUR solution? Stand by as his Mummy did and do nothing??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

If a partner of mine did that to my child I would willingly do time,knowing that he would never walk again. Someone has to defend the child. And no I don't condone violence but when it comes to babies and children I do. B****rd, I hope he meets some "friendly guys" in jail!!!.

It isnt. Its the same thing

It is not the same thing. a man beating a baby is far worse than a man getting a beating.

Yes. I would happily have done time for him. What would've been YOUR solution? Stand by as his Mummy did and do nothing??

I assume you'll be waiting for him when he's released. Prove your manliness to us all

Hanging (the ultimate retribution) didnt work. What makes you think violence will?
    Beacause the system we have now is not working. do you think 3 years is justice? no its not therefore we have an extremely flawed system. He deserves numerous beatings. and he will get it in prison if there is any justice.

• Advertisement

Does assault carry life in prison?

I think in the context of this particular crime it should.

If a partner of mine did that to my child I would willingly do time,knowing that he would never walk again. Someone has to defend the child. And no I don't condone violence but when it comes to babies and children I do. B****rd, I hope he meets some "friendly guys" in jail!!!.

You dont condone vioence but you'd willingly paralyse someone.

Contradictory

I assume you'll be waiting for him when he's released. Prove your manliness to us all
    do you have a child? i find it hard to believe your a parent. if he did it to my child ihe would not have got to court walking.

I think in the context of this particular crime it should.

It doesnt and never will

I want to make it clear, that I am NOT normally a violent person. I cannot abide cruelty in any way shape or form. But this incident (and others like it) is beyond the pale.

But things like this are sadly becoming all too frequent. I do not condone hanging, but giving this nasty little bully a constant reminder of what he has done would be good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Sterilisation. He's well and truly forfeited any right to be near or have any kids.

He should have his limbs dislocated, too. Show him how much fun it is.

• Advertisement

It doesnt and never will

Ok angry bollix, what do you think would be a fair sentence for this piece of pond scum. 3 years? 10 years? life?

do you have a child? i find it hard to believe your a parent. if he did it to my child ihe would not have got to court walking.

People say that. I guarantee you wouldnt lay a finger on him.

ultimately its the child i feel sorry for imagine getting a beating like that when your so small hope the poor mite isnt left with any permenant damage .:(

he is scum of the worst possible kind :mad:

added to that she is too who would let their child be abused for three weeks ??? i couldnt do anything arrgh stupid cow you could leave ugh . and she has the child back and wants justice god its laughable . poor poor child

Ok angry bollix, what do you think would be a fair sentence for this piece of pond scum. 3 years? 10 years? life?

I'm not a judge

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Sterilisation. He's well and truly forfeited any right to be near or have any kids.

He should have his limbs dislocated, too. Show him how much fun it is.

i also agree that both he and the so called mother should be sterilised. The hse here gave her back the baby after 6 moths. 6 months when the poor child prob experienced love and care with a foster family. he was given back to that scum

• Advertisement

I'm not a judge

but your judging me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

i also agree that both he and the so called mother should be sterilised. The hse here gave her back the baby after 6 moths. 6 months when the poor child prob experienced love and care with a foster family. he was given back to that scum

Re-reg Banned

but your judging me

Youre the one who'd make sure someone else wouldnt walk to court

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

People say that. I guarantee you wouldnt lay a finger on him.

So whats your solution,just tell him not to do it again?

It doesnt and never will

Unfortunately not again the visciousness of this particular crime should have got him at least 10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I think you really have to be a parent to understand the feeling of wanting to destroy that "person" for hurting that child

drdeadlift wrote: »

Where did I say that?

For the record I AM A WOMAN!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭reprazant

drdeadlift wrote: »

Its terrible that we live in a country where the only two solutions to something like this is to tell him not to do it again or to beat him near to death.

Unfortunately not again the visciousness of this particular crime should have got him at least 10

It didnt and you have to ask yourself why?

• Advertisement
Advertisement