Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tank freezing

Options
  • 08-02-2012 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

looks as though they are happy with it on the RU server. expect it on EU shortly imo.

Info gathered from RU side shows that there are more pros than cons of the freezing. Many clans (and on RU most of them are big) have to change tactics and setups to defend the provinces. Why not take out some of the enemy's top tiers using daily rushes with secondary setups with meds, tier 9 heavies and TDs, and then strike with the main forces. Plus FoW increases tactics possibilities.

OL

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

All it means is people need to get serious about grinding up secondary heavy tanks ASAP (and buy back T9 tanks if it comes in to play). I'd be able to field a heavy every day of the week (5 T10s (IS-7, IS-4, E100, Maus, AMX 120),3 T9s (VK4502(P), IS-4s replacement, E75) by that time and on top of that have mediums/arty/TDs but I think I'm in a miniority for that (excluding the different roles of the tanks).

This once again means IS-7 should be top priority for people as secondary tank (2 T10s,1 T9 for the grind up to a T10).

Advertisement