Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hazel Hotel Reopening

Options
  • 08-02-2012 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know when the Hazel is reopening? As in a definite date I have heard two different ones

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭sparksfly

Sign outside it saying it is reopening in march, no specific date given.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

Yeah I saw that sign myself I was trying to find a contact detail for them to speak to them about organising something in the hotel when it re-opens it's an odd approach it has to be said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Chech12

Does anyone know any contact details for the hazel

Its reopening the 5th of march

Chech12 wrote: »
    Does anyone know any contact details for the hazel

I've been trying to ring them but I can't get an answer did you get some contact details?

• Advertisement

Yea i've tried to ring them too but theres no answer and they have no website or email its strange

Yea i've tried to ring them too but theres no answer and they have no website or email its strange

Well the old phone number rings out now but it must be hard to sell when no-one answers.

I have heard they are not opening the bed rooms and that it is just the bar and carvery that they are opening so maybe that is why, it's basically going to be a pub doing food?

Oh i thought it was opening as a hotel

Oh i thought it was opening as a hotel

It could well be I heard otherwise but paper never did refuse ink like

• Registered Users Posts: 4 thekid1965

the hazel is fully reopening on mon march 5t con tray to all rumors

• Advertisement

thekid1965 wrote: »
    the hazel is fully reopening on mon march 5t con tray to all rumors

Now what would be really helpful is if you had some idea of how to contact the operators with a view to making a booking??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Where is this hotel?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

was talking to a friend of mine thats starting work there on monday, and it's opening on monday week.

so the 5th.

alproctor wrote: »
    was talking to a friend of mine thats starting work there on monday, and it's opening on monday week.

so the 5th.

That's great news. Any idea on how to contact them?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Haven't been talking to him since.

He used to work in Toughers Restaurant in Carlow, so perhaps he had made some contact through there...

you can contact them on 045 525373 9 - 5pm

The long awaited Re Opening of The Hazel Hotel in Monasterevin Commences on Mon March 5th with LIME LITE and on Thurs March 8th it's JIMMY BUCKLEY and Sun March 11th its THE INDIANS. We look foward to welcoming every body back to what is known as THE BEST DANCING VENUE IN IRELAND

Advertisement