Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobiles from Pixmania

Options
  • 08-02-2012 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Anybody any experience of buying a mobile phone with Pixmania?? Thinking of buying a Samsung with them but just a bit weary of aftersales service, heard a few horror stories. Anyone got any experience good or bad???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

I've never had a problem with Pixmania (I must be the lucky one :D) but sometimes their stuff can be sort of "European versions" if that makes sense? A phone I had a few years ago had French instructions and the default language was French (easily changeable of course) etc and an iPad I ordered for someone had a weird 2 pronged plug on the charger.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

If they deliver the right product first time they are usually OK. The stuff is not shoddy or anything...or returns.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Not if they were the last company on Earth. I'm still getting counselling from the last time.......:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

I've bought several items from them over the past few years & never had a problem.

Advertisement