Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does this deserve a neg fb

Options
  • 08-02-2012 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Does anyone know does this deserve a negitive feedback. A person offered on my add, I accepted & sent pm to this person asking when they could collect or did they need it posted, this person had two days to answer me but hadnt the manners too, this person ignored my pm & was on line 6 times offering on other ads & wouldnt answer my pm. Is this not timewasting. Why does people do this why ignore when there on line its very ignorant:mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

beachball wrote: »
    Does anyone know does this deserve a negitive feedback. A person offered on my add, I accepted & sent pm to this person asking when they could collect or did they need it posted, this person had two days to answer me but hadnt the manners too, this person ignored my pm & was on line 6 times offering on other ads & wouldnt answer my pm. Is this not timewasting. Why does people do this why ignore when there on line its very ignorant:mad::mad::mad:

You would probably want to post this on adverts.ie, there's not a whole lot we can do for you over here, I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 beachball

Hi, Thanks very much for your reply, Sorry I only noticed when I had this posted it was wrong section & then I couldnt find where it was posted thanks again & hope you have a nice day :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement