Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport Photos Killarney

• 08-02-2012 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hello everyone,
    Is there any photo lab or shop where I can make passport photos in Killarney (city center preferably).. And is there by any chance a good photograph that can retouch the photo taken (on photoshop for example) before printing? :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Keltika777 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    Is there any photo lab or shop where I can make passport photos in Killarney (city center preferably).. And is there by any chance a good photograph that can retouch the photo taken (on photoshop for example) before printing? :D

Are you for real here? You cannot in any way alter your passport photos if you intend using them for a passport. That would fall under "home produced photographs" which would be disallowed by the Department of Foreign Affairs.

Jeez, I've heard it all now!

Anyway, Sean Kelly, High Street Killarney Town and also Moriarty's photography shop on New Street, Killarney Town are very good. They will take a few photos and allow you to view before they are processed.

If your intended use for these passport photos is for an actual passport then you would be best to read the following link here related to passport photos on what is allowed and disallowed.

kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Keltika777

Hello,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I was VERY serious. I used to have a professional photograph slightly retouch photos for imperfections (like hiding face spots). I'm not talking about changing my eye color, enlarging my nose or doing a fraudulent thing (lol); just improving the photo before printing, which is not illegal thing. :D
    I don't need photos for a passport, but for another matter that requires passport size photos.
    Thanks for the information on photo shops in Killarney. Very much appreciated.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Keltika777 wrote: »
    Hello,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I was VERY serious. I used to have a professional photograph slightly retouch photos for imperfections (like hiding face spots). I'm not talking about changing my eye color, enlarging my nose or doing a fraudulent thing (lol); just improving the photo before printing, which is not illegal thing. :D
    I don't need photos for a passport, but for another matter that requires passport size photos.
    Thanks for the information on photo shops in Killarney. Very much appreciated.

Cheers

Fair enough.

No bother. The aforementioned photography shops are very good when it comes to taking passport photos.

kerry4sam

Advertisement