Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trout assignment help !

Options
  • 08-02-2012 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hello Everyone

I have completed the module biol 10050, diversity of life and I have failed to do the trout assignment properly.

I really struggled with this assignment and was informed that i will have to do the assignment again to pass the module, achieving a C grade.

Does anyone have a spare trout assignment that i could find out the structure of the essay, or else a template ?

Really Stumped with this one

Thank You
    Stu

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Gingy_Ste

i did this trout thing last year and from what i remember the overall headings i used were:
    -introduction
    -theory
    -method
    -results
    -conclusion

hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

Studunne wrote: »
    I have failed to do the trout assignment properly.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭mcpaddington

:D

WHY DID THIS MAKE ME LAUGH ??? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MissRealist

Hahahaha at least you failed to do it properly. I failed to do it at all in first year! (Not one of my smartest ideas) I came out of the final exam with a hard earned D+ and not a trout assignment in sight :P Didn't do much for my GPA that semester... :rolleyes:

Good luck!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Hahahaha at least you failed to do it properly. I failed to do it at all in first year! (Not one of my smartest ideas) I came out of the final exam with a hard earned D+ and not a trout assignment in sight :P Didn't do much for my GPA that semester... :rolleyes:

Good luck!! :D

D- with no trout report OR zoo assignment >_>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MissRealist

Fad wrote: »
    D- with no trout report OR zoo assignment >_>

Ouch I think I'm bet there. I did the zoo assignment. Never went to the zoo though. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭LifesaverNiall

Did both the zoo and trout last semester.. looked at some of last years ones and took bits and pieces from them.. came out with an A im pretty sure :P

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

The trout assignment takes me back! Theres no right answer but makes sure to back up your claims.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Studunne

Cheers folks for you comments :)

tbh I laughed when I read " Failed to do it properly " with a smiley face !

Lifesaverniall. Would you have last years ones that you took bits and pieces from by any chance ? It would really help me out. Ill message you my email if it's ok.

Thanks again
    Stu

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭yenom

mmmmmm trout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

OP I got an A, I'll send you on mine if you want? No use to me anymore.. thank god!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭LifesaverNiall

Theres a good few of us first year scieence heads :)

Advertisement