Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

evening animal courses in cork?

• 08-02-2012 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hi looking to do an evening animal based course in cork they all seem to be part time or full time?

any info would b great!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I did an Animal Welfare Course at St John's College. Think it was an afternoon class, but I know the lecturer also does evenings in the same place.

Is that the sort of course you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭elainee

Yeah Or vetinary nurse basically any class that could get me a job with animals eg Irish guide dogs work in veterinary clinic something along them lines

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Am sure if you gave the Irish Guide Dogs a call they would point you in the right direction...
    elainee wrote: »
    Yeah Or vetinary nurse basically any class that could get me a job with animals eg Irish guide dogs work in veterinary clinic something along them lines

Advertisement